This is a playground, not a resume site. But, I do have a resume.
This appears to be an interesting email address: soup[at]cmu.edu.
Some emails are more secure than others: PGP key.
Here we have some opinions about CMU courses I have taken.
I follow certain practices.
This is my primary work jam.
Future Projects? Ideas?
If this universe were replaced with the one in which I am more productive, perhaps I'd have done some stuff already.
- Slang Generator with botnets
- Random Number Generator based on ASLR section offsets (idea credit to sdamashek and gengkev.)
- Paradise-like Filesystem - Self-defined Vessels
- Ethical garbage collection
- ***** Improve public speaking skills
- ***** Solve a problem everyday and learn something new from it
- ***** Learn how smarter people do things, and why it works
- HP Envy x360 / 15 MBP
- ElementaryOS / Win10 / MacOS
- 60% Poker 2 - Blues
- Logitech M317 Mini
- Presonus Eris 3.5 Diaphragms
- HP Pavilion 25xw Display
- Nikon D7200 / Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 Art
- Rotring 500
- Lamy Safari Charcoal, Conklin All-American Brownstone
- Iroshizuku Shin-kai/Momiji Ink
- Quack the Rubber Duck
Other CMU Students
I do not necessarily endorse their content, and they do not necessarily endorse mine.